Creation Date: September 1st, 2004
Revision Date: March 1st, 2017
Media Circuit Co., Ltd.
Personal Information Management Supervisor
CEO Takashi Kuramochii
1. Personal Information to be Collected and Method of Collection.
This app records the following data internally on the iOS device. This data shall not be transmitted externally without the consent of the user.
A．Image taken in the application
B．Image acquired from camera roll
C. Device identification data (IDFA/Advertising ID)
D. Data entered into input forms specified by the Company, such as contact forms, etc.
When a user uses this app, the Company shall collect the following usage data.
(The Company may collect data regarding access to this app and subsequent utilization. The following data is included.)
A. Cookie data
A cookie is a technology used by a web server to identify a user's browser. It is possible to reject cookies by changing the settings of one's browser.
Please contact the software developer that created the browser for information on how to change browser settings.
This app uses personal information and usage information for the following purposes in order to provide the various features of this app.
(1) To provide, maintain, protect, and improve the various menus established by this app.
(2) To provide information and respond to inquiries regarding this app.
(4) To provide notifications or announcements regarding changes to the terms and conditions pertaining to this app.
(5) Any other purpose of use concomitant to the preceding provisions.
In addition to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, this app may use personal information or usage information for the following purposes in accordance with the type of information.
(1) Device identification data (IDFA)
To distribute and display third party advertisements.
3.Displaying Advertisements and Inclusion of Data Collection Modules.
In order to provide this app, data collection modules are incorporated into this app. Accordingly, user information may be provided to the providers of the data collection modules as follows.
(1) Ad Network SDKs
In order to display various advertisements, SDKs provided by the distributors of said advertisements are incorporated, and access information using IDFA is sent to the ad server.
(2) Google Analytics
In order to understand usage conditions for this app, an SDK provided by Google is incorporated, and data on the usage of the various screens in this app are sent to the Google Analytics server.
4.Provision to Third Parties.
The Company shall not provide personal information to any third party without obtaining the user's consent in advance, except in such cases where disclosure is permitted by law. However, this does not apply in the following cases.
(1) Cases in which the Company subcontracts the handling of personal information in whole or in part within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
(2) Cases in which personal information is provided consequent to another company taking over operations for reasons such as a merger, etc.
(3) Cases in which it is necessary to cooperate with a national government agency, local public authority, or any party authorized by such in the execution of their legally prescribed duties, and obtaining the consent of the user would risk hindering the execution of said duties.
(4) Any other cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law or other such relevant laws and statutes.
Please contact us via the "Feedback" menu in the app.